Various types of Ezeedrone reeds are available to cater for individual needs:
- Standard reeds are suitable for most situations.
- Long reeds are slightly lower in pitch and are useful when a drone tends to tune high on the tuning slide.
- Short reeds are slightly higher in pitch and are useful when a drone tends to tune low on the tuning slide.
- Inverted reeds can help with strike-in difficulties. They produce slightly different tonal qualities which may be preferred.
- Ezeedrone Reeds with Increased Absorption can prolong playing time for pipers who experience problems with moisture resulting from the use of a sheepskin bag or from humid climatic conditions.